Registration is now open for the 12th Annual TFI Communications Technology & Asset Valuation Conference
scheduled Jan. 26-27, 2017. Join us in beautiful Downtown Austin as top industry leaders and professionals from around the country gather once again to connect with each other and share the latest trends and developments impacting communications and asset valuation.
Covering Communication Technology’s Most Vital Interest Areas
- Wireless Communications
- Broadband & Video Communications
- Valuation Issues
- Cutting Edge Technologies driving Communications such as IoT, Cognitive Computing, Fast Data, and Vehicular Automation
Leave this event understanding—and being
able to explain—how technology is impacting
the communications industry in 2017 and beyond.
- The latest overview and updates of changing communications technology
- A summary and annual review of top communications trends by legendary forecaster Dr. Lawrence Vanston and his TFI experts
- Illuminating discussions of current and emerging issues facing the communications industry
- Insights on the impact of these changes on asset valuation
- Opportunities to connect and reconnect with fellow communications professionals and thought-leaders during special events
Don’t miss out! Take advantage of our Early-Bird Rate for General Admission and Assessors/Government/Academia!