Great News! Registration is now open for the 13th Annual TFI Communications Technology Conference, Jan. 25-26, 2018. Join us in exciting downtown Austin as industry leaders and professionals gather once again to share the latest trends and developments impacting communications and asset valuation.
Industry Experts Covering Communication
Technology’s Most Vital Interest Areas
- Wireless Communications
- Broadband & Video Communications
- Cutting-edge Technologies like IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality and Vehicular Automation
- Impacts on Valuation
Leave this event understanding—and being
able to explain—how technology is changing
the communications industry in 2018 and beyond.
- The latest overview and updates of changing communications technology
- A summary and annual review of top communications trends by legendary forecaster Dr. Lawrence Vanston
- Illuminating discussions of current and emerging issues in the communications industry
- Insights on the impact of these changes on asset valuation
- Opportunities to connect and reconnect with fellow professionals and thought-leaders during special events
Don’t miss out! Take advantage of our Early-Bird Rate for General Admission and Assessors/Government/Academia!
Start 2018 with the latest knowledge and insights on the
key forces impacting your organization!
January 2017 Conference Highlights: We are working on a great speaker lineup for 2018! To give you an idea of the quality of our keynotes, speakers, and panelists, check out Videos, Slides, Keynote & Speaker Bios & Photos from the January 2017 TFI Conference.